Three Dimensional Imaging for Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Surgery centers on the appropriate application of three-dimensional imaging in the various practices related to orthodontic delivery and craniofacial surgery. The book guides the reader through detailed and illustrated examples of three-dimensional patient management in the context of daily practice. Both three-dimensional static and motion analyses are explored. The book also addresses growth, orthodontic treatment and surgical prediction, both static and dynamic and explores the use of morphing and finite element analyses with particular focus on surgical intervention.
A key resource for specialist working in the fields of orthodontics and cranio-maxillofacial surgery.
· Applies principles of 3D imaging to orthodontic practice
· Surveys and analyzes current technologies and modalities, relating them to clinical usage
· Companion website with motion images
· Richly illustrated in full color throughout
· Brings together expert contributors for an international perspective