The editors have assembled an outstanding set of international contributors who provide insight on new developments in diabetes care and information on the latest treatment modalities used around the world.
The new Textbook of Diabetes has been restructured into 12 parts in one accessible volume and is designed with the busy diabetes care team in mind. As well as retaining the elements that have made it such a popular brand, such as the outstanding full colour illustrations and text design, the new edition sees even greater emphasis on the clinical aspects of diabetes, with new chapters on managing patients with diabetes, the treatment of diabetes, and the delivery and organization of diabetes care, including:
- Non-insulin parenteral therapies
- New technologies for insulin administration and glucose monitoring
- The role of the multidisciplinary team
There is also a companion website accompanying the book containing essential bonus material such as:
- Over 150 interactive MCQ's to help you improve and test your clinical knowledge
- All 500 figures from the book in a downloadable format to use in slides and presentations
- Chapter pdfs and chapter references with full links to PubMed
If you want a modern, well-illustrated, international guide to diabetes this is the ideal reference book for you.