This highly important book introduces the realm of organ donation, providing an overview of the current situation, highlighting the challenges, summarizing past research, and providing guidance for future research.
- The first book to bridge the gap between applied research and the social and behavioral issues surrounding organ donation
- An impressive collection of contributors from a range of both practitioners and scientists actively working in the field
- Provides a concrete example of how evidence-based research and theory can be applied with real-world value
- Explores future directions of organ donation and research including community-based health interventions, ethical considerations, and advancing donor registration
- The latest publication in the prestigious Claremont Applied Social Psychology Series