The 11th Hour Series of revision guides have been designed for quick reference.
The organisation of these books will involve students actively in the learning process and reinforcement of concepts. At the end of each chapter there will be a test including multiple choice questions, true/false questions and short answer questions, every answer will involve an explanation. Each book will contain icons in the text indicating additional support on a dedicated web-page.
Students having difficulties with their courses will find this an excellent way to raise their grades.
- Clinical correlations or everyday applications include examples from the real world to help students understand key concepts more readily.
- Dedicated web page, there 24 hours a day, will give extra help, tips, warnings of trouble spots, extra visuals and more.
- A quick check on what background students will need to apply helps equip them to conquer a topic.
- The most important information is highlighted and explained, showing the big picture and eliminating the guesswork.
- After every topic and every chapter, lots of opportunity for drill is provided in every format, multiple choice, true/false, short answer, essay.
- An easy trouble spot identifier demonstrates which areas need to be reinforced and where to find information on them.
- Practice midterms and finals prep them for the real thing.
Keywords: guides, series, reference, quick, hour, revision, students actively, organisation, concepts, learning, reinforcement, books, questions, multiple, choice, end, test, explanation, every answer, icons, dedicated, book, webpage, indicating