- Discussion of the different types of medical interview
- How to prepare for interview
- How to optimise your performance
- Information about common questions and how best to answer them
- Information about knowledge-based questions currently asked
- Coverage of questions that test generic skills and how to answer them
- How to prepare for competency-based assessments and tasks.
An ideal companion for all health professionals faced with an interview, How to Succeed at the Medical Interview will assist in building confidence and ensuring that candidates are as thoroughly prepared as possible.