This fully illustrated second edition remains the essential reference guide for nurses working in all acute areas, as well as general nurses and students learning about ECGs for the first time.
- One of the only ECG texts written by a nurse specifically for nurses
- Written by an expert in the field
- Easy-to-access information, full of practical advice
- Essential for nurses working and studying in intensive care, high dependency units, theatre, theatre recovery coronary care units, medical wards and accident and emergency.
- Case studies and discussion of real ECGs throughout.
New to this edition
- Fully updated throughout with up-to-date guidelines and procedures
- Includes new guidelines on management of cardiac arrest arrhythmias
- Case studies added to all chapters