Nursing Medical Emergency Patients is a vital resource for all nurses working with medical emergency patients, and provides an essential companion to both Monitoring the Critically Ill Patient and Treating the Critically Ill Patient.
* Accessible and reader friendly
* Integrates theory with practice
* Adopts an evidence based approach
* Includes chapter objectives, 'best practice' boxes and case studies
* Refers to National guidelines and key initiatives e.g. outreach teams
* Includes legal and ethical issues