Lucas, Sandra Goss
Guide to Teaching Introductory Psychology
A Guide to Teaching Introductory Psychology focuses on the critical aspects of teaching introductory psychology to undergraduate students. It includes ideas, tips, and strategies for effectively teaching this course and provides useful answers to commonly asked questions.
- A concise and accessible guide to teaching introductory courses in Psychology
- Begins with an orienting history of the course· Evaluates current trends in teaching and offers suggestions for developing personal techniques
- Addresses a number of relevant issues, including how to teach difficult topics; linking course content to everyday experience; developing and using class presentations, lectures, and active learning ideas; and increasing interest in course topics
- Supported by a website that provides links to useful websites and handouts that instructors can use in their classes (www.blackwellpublishing.com/teachpsychscience/lucas)
- Lucas, Sandra Goss
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 328 pages
- eISBN (PDF)