is a work of major scholarship that develops broad macro-economic principles of corporate strategy by examining and analyzing the history and growth of Telemig, a major Brazilian telecommunications company.
- Analyzes the different domains of the corporate environment - economic, social, cultural and political - that impact on the evolution of companies
- Traces the multi-level changes in a major Brazilian telecommunications company, uncovering the dynamics of change over the course of 30 years
- Develops a broader contextual and historical perspective that enriches our understanding of today’s international corporate environment
- Includes a general introduction to the complex political factors in the corporate environment that impact the growth of companies
- Co-authored by internationally-renowned author and business consultant, John Child