David L. Leal, Stephen J. Trejo
2. The Hispanic Diaspora and the Public Schools: Educating Hispanics
3. System of Elections, Latino Representation, and School Policy in Central California Schools
Belinda I. Reyes, Max Neiman
4. Does Reducing College Costs Improve Educational Outcomes for Undocumented Immigrants? Evidence from State Laws Permitting Undocumented Immigrants to Pay In-State Tuition at State Colleges and Universities
Aimee Chin, Chinhui Juhn
5. Is There a Link Between Hispanics and First-Generation College Students? The Importance of Exposure to a College-Going Tradition
6. The Effects of Legalization on Migrant Remittances
Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes, Francesca Mazzolari
7. Naturalization and Its Determinants Among Immigrants from Latin America: The Role of Dual Citizenship Rights
8. The LEP Earnings Penalty Among Hispanic Men in the US: 1980 to 2005
Marie T. Mora, Alberto Dávila
9. The Minimum Wage and LatinoWorkers
Pia M. Orrenius, Madeline Zavodny
10. Latino Veterans and Income: Are There Gains from Military Service?
David L. Leal, Curt Nichols, Jeremy M. Teigen
11. Do Recent Latino Immigrants Compete for Jobs with Native Hispanics and Earlier Latino Immigrants?
Adriana Kugler, Mutlu Yuksel
12. Immigrants, Hispanics, and the Evolution of Housing Prices in the US
13. The Effects of English Proficiency Among Childhood Immigrants: Are Hispanics Different?
Mevlude Akbulut-Yuksel, Hoyt Bleakley, Aimee Chin
14. Who Remains Mexican? Selective Ethnic Attrition and the Intergenerational Progress of Mexican Americans
Brian Duncan, Stephen J. Trejo