Locating Neoliberalism in East Asia: Neoliberalizing Spaces in Developmental States
examines the influence of neo-liberal ideologies on urban and regional policies and practices in several Asian Pacific nations.
- Represents one of the few studies of neoliberal changes in East Asia, one of the most important topics in social science research over the past two decades
- Considers the Asian perspective by focusing on readings from Asian experts
- Pays special attention to the ‘spatial' dimension of the East Asian neoliberalization
- Examines the influence of neo-liberal ideologies on urban and regional policies and practices in several Asian Pacific nations
- Explores the evolving relationship between the two political economies
Keywords: Urban Studies, Regional Studies, Political economies, Asian experts, Asian Pacific Nations, Neoliberal, Developmentalism, Urban Sociology, Urban Sociology