Identities in Context: Individuals and Discourse in Action
Identities in Context is a comprehensive guide to contemporary discursive research on issues relating to identity across a variety of contexts.
- Provides a comprehensive guide to contemporary discursive research on identity
- Introduces themes and concepts in a structured way that allows readers to easier assimilate the different aspects of discourse and identity
- Offers a narrative account of how discursive research has contributed to the understanding of various phenomena, such as interactions in legal and health care settings
- Features several reader-friendly aids, including chapter outlines and a glossary of terms and concepts
Keywords: social psychology, discursive research, conversation analysis, research methodology
- McKinlay, Andrew
- McVittie, Chris
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 240 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN