- Tackles the fundamental questions posed by our very existence, among them, "why does the cosmos exist?", "is there a divine mind or God?", and "in what sense might we have afterlives?"
- Defends a belief in immortality, without the need for a religious affiliation or rejection of modern science
- Explores the ideas of "Einsteinian immortality", the divine afterlife, and the theory of an infinite and divine mind
- Draws from the work of a wide-range of philosophers, from ancient Greece to the present day, and incorporates up-to-date scientific findings
- Written in a thought-provoking and engaging manner, accessible to anyone intrigued by the wonder of our being
Keywords: PHILOSOPHY / Metaphysics PHI013000