A Companion to the Punic Wars
A Companion to the Punic Wars offers a comprehensive new survey of the three wars fought between Rome and Carthage between 264 and 146 BC.
- Offers a broad survey of the Punic Wars from a variety of perspectives
- Features contributions from an outstanding cast of international scholars with unrivalled expertise
- Includes chapters on military and naval techniques, strategies, logistics, and Hannibal as a charismatic general and leader
- Gives balanced coverage of both Carthage and Rome
Keywords: Punic wars, Hannibal, Carthage, Polybius
- Hoyos, Dexter
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 640 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN