This volume brings together a distinguished group of international scholars to discuss the major debates in the study of early twentieth-century Europe.
- Brings together contributions from a distinguished group of international scholars.
- Provides an overview of current thinking on the period.
- Traces the great political, social and economic upheavals of the time.
- Illuminates perennial themes, as well as new areas of enquiry.
- Takes a pan-European approach, highlighting similarities and differences across nations and regions.
Keywords: HISTORY / Modern / 20th Century HIS037070