"I would recommend this book to all microbiologists and clinicians regularly dealing with patients suffering from fungal infections."
Journal of Medical Microbiology
WHY BUY THIS BOOK?
- Thorough update of significant developments in the diagnosis and management of fungal infections
- Up-to-date drug and dosage recommendations updated in line with current guidelines
- New feature: epidemiology and prevention section in each chapter plus further reading lists of key papers
- New feature: algorithms in each section on management and treatment of key fungal infections
- Problem-orientated to help clinician make best use of time-consuming laboratory investigations
This title is now available for the PDA, powered by Skyscape - to buy your copy click here
Keywords: MEDICAL / Infectious Diseases MED022090