The nature of ethics has been the subject of much controversy and argument in recent decades. Theological Ethics and Global Dynamics
tackles these various debates, offering a wide-ranging, comprehensive, and provocative statement of the nature of theological ethics in global times.
- Offers an accessible, lively, and provocative statement of the nature of moral philosophy and theological ethics in contemporary times.
- Tackles various perspectives on debates about distinctly Christian ethics.
- Argues that we need to reframe the arena in which moral questions are asked.
- Engages a range of positions, exploring distinctively modern issues such as moral and cultural relativism, globalization, problems of consumption and violence, and religious pluralism.
- Addresses the complexity of certain ethical decisions, which are difficult and far from clear-cut, and yet presents an ethical understanding which is both humane and deeply religious.
Keywords: RELIGION / Christian Theology / Ethics REL067070