This definitive volume provides state-of-the-art summaries of current research by leading specialists in different areas of cognitive development.
- Forms part of a series of four Blackwell Handbooks in Developmental Psychology spanning infancy to adulthood.
- Covers all the major topics in research and theory about childhood cognitive development.
- Synthesizes the latest research findings in an accessible manner.
- Includes chapters on abnormal cognitive development and theoretical perspectives, as well as basic research topics.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com
Keywords: PSYCHOLOGY / Developmental / General PSY039000