The Capable Company: Building the capabilites that make strategy work
Capable Company provides the “Rosetta Stone” executives have been seeking: a systematic way to translate strategy into action.
- Gives executives a systematic way to translate strategy into action.
- Helps companies to develop the capabilities that make strategy work.
- Assembles best-practice strategy execution methods from some of the world’s most highly-respected companies into a simple step-by-step process.
- Enables leaders at all levels to rapidly focus and align their actions, even as business conditions change.
- Packed with models, key points, practical examples, case studies, self-assessment techniques and templates.
- Diezemann, John
- Dowling, James F.
- Lynch, Richard
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 232 pages
- eISBN (PDF)