This book advances a design-based approach for the investigation and creation of sustainable organizations. The learning-by-design framework is utilized to examine learning in six successful companies in different industries and national settings and provides a roadmap for improving systematic learning in organizations.
- Investigates learning-by-design in successful companies.
- Focuses on the choices organizations make about the design of learning mechanisms.
- Built around six detailed case studies taken from different industries and national settings.
- Provides a framework for improving the conditions for systematic and sustainable learning in organizations.
- Offers a clear process model for action and change.