We started with the assumption that the reader would know the principles of electrocardiography as in Dubin’s book but nothing about cardiac pacing. We carefully studied the Dubin book and believe that we have improved his teaching method. The book consists of numbered illustrations each illustrating a concept in the form of a diagram drawn professionally. We have been careful to make the artwork simple for easy comprehension.
Each illustration will occupy a page and have several lines of text below it. We have already completed most of these. It is essential that there are all in color, this is a unique selling point.
The 3 authors have had vast experience in the field. Dr Barold has published 10 books on cardiac pacing and wrote the section on cardiac pacing in the 4th and 5th Edition of Braunwald’s book, Heat Disease."
S. Serge Barold, Roland Stroobandt and Alfons Sinnaeve
- The plates depicting a concept with occupy 1 pages. Each plate consists of a diagram and a short text.
- All diagrams are in color. In black and white they would lose their teaching value
- There will be approx 200 plates.
- There will be approx 100 electrocardiograms.
- There will be a glossary, appendices and index