It is the indispensable guide for all those practising or studying haematology including research scientists and biomedical scientists working in diagnostic laboratories. Scientists working in cytogenetics and immunophenotyping will also find it a valuable repository of relevant knowledge.
A–Z of Haematology includes:
- Definitions cover the entire spectrum of haematology, from blood transfusion and coagulation through to molecular haematology
- Essential "quick reference guide" for all those practising or studying haematology
- Over 100 figures to explain and clarify difficult concepts
- Inclusion of all CD numbers and oncogenes to be encountered in daily practice
- Appendices of laboratory data and normal values included