- This Dictionary offers points of entry into Derrida’s complex and extensive works.
- From ‘aporia’ to ‘yes’, the Dictionary suggests ways into Derrida that show what is at stake in his work.
- Demonstrates that Derrida is not just about philosophy, but also about politics and pop music.
- Explains why deconstruction matters, and how Derrida can change the way you think.
- The A-Z entries are framed by essays on the inherent interdisciplinarity of Derrida’s work and on Derrida’s relationship to a range of other thinkers.
Keywords: LITERARY CRITICISM / General LIT000000