This guide to the most interesting work that has recently appeared on Aquinas reflects the revival of interest in his work.
- Written by one of the foremost Roman Catholic theologians currently writing in English.
- Offers a guide to the most interesting work that has recently appeared on Aquinas, reflecting the revival of interest in his work.
- Brings together in one volume, a range of views that have previously only been accessible through different books, articles, and periodicals.
- Represents a major revisionist treatment of Thomism and its significance, combining useful exposition with original, creative thinking.
- Offers students, in one volume, all the material necessary for a rounded understanding of Aquinas.
Keywords: RELIGION / Christian Theology / Ethics REL067070