Nutrition at a Glance continues the popular series style of providing succinct information in a user-friendly, well illustrated format, with a broad coverage taking in such key topics as:
* What makes an adequate diet
* The role of key nutrients in maintaining heath
* Food allergy and intolerance
* Obesity, cancer, cardiovascular disease and gastrointestinal disease
* Nutrition and the brain
* Food choice and food policies
An invaluable resource for students in need of an introduction to the area or a revision tool, this book will also serves as a handy quick reference for busy professionals needing to get to grips with this important subject.