Packer, Douglas L.
Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias: Basic Concepts and Clinical Applications
This streamlined new edition features:
• Two new editors, both widely published and leaders in the field of catheter ablation
• 21 instead of 39 chapters, achieved by focusing on primary topics of broad interest and assimilating information from a wide range of sources
• Fewer authors, chosen for their recognized contributions to the topics under discussion, providing a more integrated and coherent approach
• Anatomic insights from leading pathologist Siew Yen Ho, integrated with new information from imaging technologies
Each chapter dealing with ablation of a specific arrhythmia features the author's personal approach to ablation of the arrhythmia, including practical "how-to" tips, and a review of potential pitfalls. Alternate approaches and variations are succinctly summarized. Original figures and drawings illustrate specific approaches to improve the usability of the book.
Keywords: extensively; edition; ablation; radiofrequency; third; catheter; book; cardiac arrhythmias; chapters; editors; concepts; progressing; art; experienced; state; electrophysiologists; material; highly relevant; training; fellows; knowledge
- Packer, Douglas L.
- Stevenson, William G.
- Wilber, David J.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 392 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN