This book provides an overview of current approaches and research in the field of international organizations with a focus on implementation issues in a globalized context.
- Written by a team of recognized leaders in the field, associated with the growing and influential International Organizations Network (ION).
- Covers topical issues such as managing virtual teams and globalization.
- Makes a cohesive statement about the field of international organizations.
- Is written with a focus on implementation issues.
- Offers a solid contribution to the closing of the gap between researchers and practitioners.