Philipp S. Müller, Markus Lederer
2. Inside Global Governance: New Borders of a Concept
3. Global Governance as the Hegemonic Project of Transatlantic Civil Society
4. The Globe and the Ghetto
Fleur E. Johns
5. Democratizing Global Governance: Beyond the Domestic Analogy
6. Shifting Political Identities and Global Governance of the Justified Use of Force
7. Global Governance through the Institutional Lens
8. Global Governance and Domestic Politics: Fragmented Visions
Başak Çalı, Ayça Ergun
9. Reconstructing the Balkans: A Global Governance Construct?
Rebecca J. Johnson
10. The International Lawyer as Agent of Global Governance
Andreas L. Paulus
11. Human Rights as Civil Religion: The Glue for Global Governance?
12. Transnational Private Litigation and Transnational Governance