1. The Marginalization of Feminist Epistemology and What That Reveals About Epistemology ‘Proper’
2. Contextualism in Feminist Epistemology and Philosophy of Science
3. Altogether Now: A Virtue-Theoretic Approach to Pluralism in Feminist Epistemology
4. The Implications of the New Materialisms for Feminist Epistemology
5. Interrogating the Modernity vs. Tradition Contrast: Whose Science and Technology for Whose Social Progress?
6. Diversity and Dissent in Science: Does Democracy Always Serve Feminist Aims?
7. What Is in It for Me? The Benefits of Diversity in Scientific Communities
8. What Knowers Know Well: Women, Work and the Academy
9. More Than Skin Deep: Situated Communities and Agent Orange in the Aluoi Valley, Vietnam
Nancy Arden McHugh
10. ‘They Treated Him Well’: Fact, Fiction, and the Politics of Knowledge
11. Wrongful Requests and Strategic Refusals to Understand
12. Liberatory Epistemology and the Sharing of Knowledge: Querying the Norms
Heidi E. Grasswick