Mutsaers, H. J. W.
Peasants, Farmers And Scientists
1. What Is Tropical Agronomy?
2. A Tropical Agronomist's Education
3. Old and New: The 1960s and 1970s
4. Farmers Are Smarter Than You Think
5. Forests, Fallows and Fields
6. Farmer Skills, an Elusive Property
7. Mainly Technology
8. Follies and Sanity of Farming Systems Research
9. The Modelling Sorcerers and Their Apprentices
10. Donors, Experts and Consultants
11. Can African Farming Be Improved? (And Can Agronomists Help?)
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Keywords: SCIENCE / Life Sciences / Biology / General SCI008000
- Mutsaers, H. J. W.
- Publication year
- Natural Sciences
- eISBN (PDF)