An Introduction to Meshfree Methods and Their Programming
2. Overview of Meshfree Methods
3. Meshfree Shape Function Construction
4. Meshfree Methods Based on Global Weak-Forms
5. Meshfree Methods Based on Local Weak-Forms
6. Meshfree Collocation Methods
7. Meshfree Methods Based on Combination of Local Weak-Form and Collocation
Keywords: Engineering, Appl.Mathematics/Computational Methods of Engineering, Mathematics of Computing, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAD, CAE) and Design, Computational Mathematics and Numerical Analysis, Continuum Mechanics and Mechanics of Materials, Structural Mechanics
- Gu, Y.T.
- Liu, G.R.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 499 pages
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (PDF)