2. Physical-Chemical Properties of Ozone. Natural Production of Ozone. The Toxicology of Ozone
3. How Ozone is Generated and its Concentrations Measured?
4. Preparation of Ozonated Water and Oil for the Topical Therapy. Ozone as a Drinking Water Disinfectant. Ozone Disinfection to Prevent Nosocomial Infections
5. How Does Ozone Act? How and Why Can We Avoid Ozone Toxicity?
6. How is Ozone Administered?
7. The Actual Six Therapeutic Modalities
8. The Potential Toxicity of Ozone. Side Effects and Contraindications of Ozonetherapy
9. Is Ozone Really a “Wonder Drug”?
10. The Clinical Application of Ozonetherapy
11. The Dilemma Between Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HOT) and Ozone Therapy
12. The Promising Future of Ozone Therapy in Medicine
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available