Rosita Peri, Daniel Meier
Part I. From Identification to Social (Dis)order
2. “Willy-Nilly We Have to Live Side by Side”: Relationships Between Locals and Newcomers at the Syria–Lebanon Border
3. The Sunni Community in Lebanon: From “Harirism” to “Sheikhism”?
Daniel Meier, Rosita Di Peri
4. Rebordering the Lebanese Shi’i Public Sphere
Part II. From (Re)-ordering to Nationhood
Marie-Noëlle AbiYaghi, Myriam Catusse, Miriam Younes
6. “The People Want the Army”: Is the Lebanese Military an Exception to the Crisis of the State?
7. Rethinking Lebanese Welfare in Ageing Emergencies
8. Syria’s Refugees in Lebanon: Brothers, Burden, and Bone of Contention
Are John Knudsen