1. The 2014 European Parliament Elections: Still Second Order?
Julie Hassing Nielsen, Mark N. Franklin
2. The 2014 EP Election and French Oppositions to the EU Since 1979: Evolution and Influence
3. German Euroscepticism:
4. British Eurosceptic Voting in 2014: Anti-EU or Anti-Government?
5. The Italian 2014 EP Election: A Route to Euroscepticism?
6. Central and East European Euroscepticism in 2014: Domestic Politics Matter!
7. Nordic Eurosceptic Voting in 2014: Denmark, Norway, and Sweden
8. Netherlands 2014 EP Voting Patterns: From Euphile to Eurosceptic
Claes Vreese, Rachid Azrout, Judith Moeller
9. Euroscepticism in Belgium: Issue-Voting Against the Odds
Nathalie Brack, Louise Hoon
10. Bailout Countries and Others in 2014: Austerity and Government Defection
Pedro C. Magalhães
11. EP Elections as Stepping-Stones to Eurosceptic Party Success
Mark N. Franklin
12. Conclusions: The 2014 EP Elections as a Lens on Euroscepticism
Mark N. Franklin, Julie Hassing Nielsen