Part I. The UK’s and Ireland’s Economic Relationship with the United States: A ‘Living Entity’
2. Turning the Telescope Around. The Anglo-American ‘Special’ Economic Relationship in the ‘Post-American’ World
3. The Irish−US Economic Relations: End of an Era or a Promising Future?
4. US Investment in Northern Ireland: Strategies, Incentives and Perspectives
Part II. Transatlantic Cross-Influences, Cooperation and Competition
5. The Role of Finance in US–UK Relations Today and Its Global Influence
6. Albion’s Global Reach: British Influences on US and EU Financial Regulation in the 1980s and the Era of the ‘Great Recession’
Kester Keating, Gabriel Suprise
7. British and American Monetary Policies Convergence: Structural Coincidence or Transatlantic Mutual Influence?
Part III. Perspectives and Challenges
8. The USA and the UK (1970–2010): Ordinary Trading Partners?
Laurent Beauguitte, Yann Richard
9. Transatlantic Services Trade and Investment: Dynamics of and Challenges to the ‘Special Relationship’ in the Twenty-First Century
10. Irish-Owned Exporting Companies: Looking East, Looking South but Still Going West