1. Think Tanks and Global Politics: Key Spaces in the Structure of Power
Alejandra Salas-Porras, Georgina Murray
2. Think Tank Networks in Mexico: How They Shape Public Policy and Dominant Discourses
3. The Australian Think Tank: A Key Site in a Global Distribution of Power?
4. Power Without Representation: The Coherence and Closeness of the Trilateral Commission
Matilde Luna, José Luis Velasco
5. The Bilderberg Conferences: A Transnational Informal Governance Network
Aleksander Miłosz Zieliński
6. The Rise and Decline of the Business Roundtable?
7. Neoliberal Think Tank Networks in Latin America and Europe: Strategic Replication and Cross-National Organizing
Karin Fischer, Dieter Plehwe
8. Counter-hegemonic Projects and Cognitive Praxis in Transnational Alternative Policy Groups
William K. Carroll, Elaine Coburn
9. From Research to Reality: Developing a Radical Left Think Tank in New Zealand as Counter-Hegemonic Praxis in a Previously Empty Space
10. Why Establish Non-Representative Organizations? Rethinking the Role, Form and Target of Think Tanks