1. Introduction: International Development, South-South Cooperation and the Rising Powers
Jing Gu, Richard Carey, Alex Shankland, Anuradha Chenoy
2. Brazil as a Development Partner Under Lula and Rousseff: Shifts and Continuities
Bianca Suyama, Laura Trajber Waisbich, Iara Costa Leite
3. Russia: A Re-emerging Donor
Marina Larionova, Mark Rakhmangulov, Marc P. Berenson
4. India: From Technical Cooperation to Trade and Investment
Anuradha Chenoy, Anuradha Joshi
5. China on the Move: The ‘New Silk Road’ to International Development Cooperation?
Jing Gu, Yunnan Chen, Wang Haibin
6. South Africa: Security and Stability in Development Cooperation
7. Civil Society, BRICS and International Development Cooperation: Perspectives from India, South Africa and Brazil
Melissa Pomeroy, Alex Shankland, Adele Poskitt, Kaustuv Kanti Bandyopadhyay, Rajesh Tandon
8. Looking Across BRICS: An Emerging International Development Agenda?
Anuradha Chenoy, Marina Larionova, Richard Manning, Jennifer Constantine