Part I. Introduction: Why Human Centered Management in Executive Education?
1. Introduction: Why Human Centered Management in Executive Education?
2. Management and Executive Education in Italy: A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
Manuela Brusoni, Niccolò Cusumano
3. Dual Demand for Executive Education and Training: Individual Needs and Institutional Demand in Chile
Massiel Guerra, Vesna Mandakovic, Olga Pizarro, Maria-Teresa Lepeley
4. Soft Skills: Demand and Challenges in the United States Workplace
Ronald W. Tarr, Joseph A. Weeks
5. The Gulf Cooperation Council’s Public Sector Executive Education: Relevance, Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities
6. A Human Centered Approach in Executive Education at ESAN Graduate School of Business in Peru
7. Mental Models Matter: Ways to an Intercultural Executive Education
Claus Dierksmeier, Katharina Hoegl, Michael Wihlenda
Part II. Introduction: What Content and Curriculum for Human Centered Management in Executive Education Is Needed?
8. Introduction: What Content and Curriculum for Human Centered Management in Executive Education Is Needed?
Wolfgang Amann, Ernst Kimakowitz
9. Driven by Customers or Driving Customers? What Really Matters in Executive Education
Wolfgang Amann, Shiv Tripathi, Shiban Khan
10. Innovation in Sustainable Development and Management Education in India
11. Training in Public Administration for Globalization and a Knowledge-Based Society with a Humanistic Orientation
Eugenijus Chlivickas, Borisas Melnikas
12. Teaching Human Centered Management to Engineering Students: A Personal Account
13. Fostering Management Education for Professional Integrity: Case Study at University Center for Economic and Managerial Sciences, University of Guadalajara in Mexico
José Vargas-Hernández, Carlos Rivera
14. A New Approach to Humanistic Management Education Based on the Promotion of Justice and Human Dignity in a Sustainable Economy
Ricardo Aguado, Laura Albareda
Part III. Introduction: How Should Human Centered Management in Executive Education Be Delivered?
15. Introduction: How Should Human Centered Management in Executive Education Be Delivered?
16. Action Learning: Lecturers, Learners, and Managers at the Center of Management Education in Brazil
Anielson Barbosa Silva
17. A Soft Skills Training Model for Executive Education
Maurizio Massaro, Roland Bardy, Andrea Garlatti
18. Educating Educators: A Case Study on Human Centered Management Education
Mary Lopez Holly
19. Proposal for Online People-Centered Management Executive Education: A Case Study at ESAN University in Peru
Oswaldo Morales, Julio Puertas, Hugo Vertiz
20. Conjoining Competition and Morality: Six Teaching Blocks for Building Human Centered Organizations