1. New Theoretical Perspectives on the Distribution of Income and Wealth Among Individuals
Joseph E. Stiglitz
2. Reflections on the “Equity and Development” World Development Report Ten Years Later
3. Person Equivalent Headcount Measures of Poverty
Tony Castleman, James E. Foster, Stephen C. Smith
4. How Useful Is Inequality of Opportunity as a Policy Construct?
Ravi Kanbur, Adam Wagstaff
5. Toward a New Definition of Shared Prosperity: A Dynamic Perspective from Three Countries
Hai-Anh H. Dang, Peter F. Lanjouw
6. Behavioral Economics and Social Exclusion: Can Interventions Overcome Prejudice?
7. The Effects of Fiscal Redistribution
Michele Battisti, Joseph Zeira
8. Inequality of Happiness: Evidence of the Compression of the Subjective-Wellbeing Distribution with Economic Growth
John Ifcher, Homa Zarghamee