Steven Barnett, Judith Townend
2. What Is ‘Sufficient’ Plurality?
3. Diversity, Distribution, and Definitions of ‘Media’
4. Plurality and Public Service Broadcasting: Why and How PSBs Deserve Protection
5. Plurality and Local Media
6. Hyperlocal Media and the News Marketplace
7. Media Ownership and the Political Economy of Research in US Media Policymaking
Philip M. Napoli
8. From Media Policy to ‘Big’ Media Policy: The Battle for Pluralism in Australia
9. Media Plurality: What Can the European Union Do?
10. Transferable Media Pluralism Policies from Europe
11. Media Plurality in France
12. Media Subsidies: Editorial Independence Compromised?
13. Putting Ends and Means in the Right Place: Media Pluralism Policies in Central and Eastern Europe