1. Civil Society Contributions to Policy Innovation in the PRC
Part 1. Environmental NGOs: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
2. Environment and Health in China: The Role of Environmental NGOs in Policy Innovation
Kathinka Fürst, Jennifer Holdaway
3. Environmental Information Disclosure and Civil Society Innovation
4. Public Participation in Low-carbon Policies: Climate Change and Sustainable Lifestyle Movements
Part 2. Social Development NGOs: From Service Delivery to Policy Advocacy?
5. Growing or Perishing? The Development of Labour NGOs
6. Disability Groups Turn to the Social Enterprise Model: A New Trajectory?
Andreas Fulda, Andrea Lane, Francesco Valente
7. ‘Enabling the Disabled’: The Growing Role of Civil Society in Disability Rights Advocacy
8. How Policy Entrepreneurs Convinced China’s Government to Start Procuring Public Services from CSOs
Yang Tuan, Huang Haoming, Andreas Fulda
Part 3. International Cooperation: A Role for Citizen Diplomacy and Civil Society Partnerships in EU—China Relations?
9. Opportunities and Challenges for EU-China Civil society Collaboration
10. Bridging the Gaps between European and Chinese Civil Societies
Mark Pixley, Karen Lim
11. Reinvigorating the EU-China Strategic Partnership
Andreas Fulda, Horst Fabian
Keywords: Energy, Energy Policy, Economics and Management, Economics, general, Non-Profit Organizations and Public Enterprises, Behavioral/Experimental Economics, International Relations, Political Economy