Alexander Korolev, Jing Huang
Part I. Russia’s Far East and Siberia in a Changing Global Landscape
2. Developing Russia’s Far East and Siberia: The Interplay of National, Regional and Global Implications
3. Pacific Russia’s Energy Resources in the Geopolitics of Northeast Asia in the Early 21st Century
4. Post-Soviet Trade, the Russia’s Far East and the Shift to Asia
Part II. International Cooperation in Russia’s Far East and Siberia
5. China’s Approach to China-Russia Cooperation in the Development of Russia’s Far East and Siberia
6. Economic Relations between Japan and the Russian Far East
7. Russian Far East Development and Directions for Improvement in Korean-Russian Cooperation: Korea’s Perspective
Sung Hoon Jeh
8. Singapore as a Stakeholder in Russia’s Far East Development: An Energy Perspective
9. The Arctic from Singapore’s Perspective: A Blessing or a Curse?
10. Do National Policies Contribute to Regional Cross-border Integration?: The Case of the Program of Cooperation between Northeast China and Russia’s Far East and Eastern Siberia (2009–2018)
11. Joining Rosneft in the Sea of Okhotsk: Statoil’s Pivot to Asia?