1. Introduction: Are Japan and Korea Alone and Apart from Each Other?
2. Abenomics and Abegeopolitics
3. Expansionary Monetary Policy Revised
4. Return to the Liberal Democratic Party Dominance?
Cheol Hee Park
5. Japanese Realignments and Impacting Korean-Japanese Relations
6. South Korea’s 2012 Presidential Election
7. Transformation of Korean Developmental Capitalism
8. Park Geun-hye Administration’s Policies toward North Korea and Beyond
9. Korean Parliamentary Politics
10. Japanese Foreign Policy: Abe II and Beyond: With a Future Perspective of Japan-Korea Relations
11. Korean Foreign Policy: Park Geun-hye Looks at China and North Korea
Chung-In Moon, Seung-Chan Boo
12. The Korean Peninsula and Japan: Global Money Flows as Framing International Relations