1. Main and Contributory Causes of the Recent Financial Crisis and Economic Policy Implications
2. The Emerging Economies and the Great Recession
3. Africa and the Great Recession: The Dynamics of Growth Sustainability
4. Arab Countries in Transition in the Aftermath of the Great Recession: The Policy Options
5. The Impact of the Great Recession and Policy Responses in Latin America: Was This Time Different?
Fernando Ferrari-Filho, Luiz Fernando Paula
6. An Eastern European Perspective on the Recent Financial Crisis and an Examination of Poland’s Exceptionalism
Nigel F. B. Allington, John S. L. McCombie
7. China Confronts the Great Recession: ‘Rebalancing’ Neoliberalism, or Else?
8. The Political Economy of Inequality and Boom-Bust Cycles in Turkey: Before and After the Great Recession
Özlem Onaran, Cem Oyvat