1. Introduction: China’s Many Dreams
2. Contextualizing the China Dream: A Reinforced Consultative Leninist Approach to Government
3. Civil Society and China’s Governance Dilemmas in the Era of National Rejuvenation
4. Worrying About Ethnicity: A New Generation of China Dreams?
5. A Swinging Pendulum: The Chinese Way in Growth and Development from 1800 to the Present Day
Kent G. Deng
6. Let The Hundred Businesses Donate (
Gordon C. K. Cheung
7. Does China Offer a New Paradigm for Doing Science?
Joy Yueyue Zhang
8. Chinese Cultural Diplomacy: Old Wine in New Bottles?
9. China at Arms: Millennial Strategic Traditions and Their Diplomatic Implications
10. China Dream: A New Chinese Way in International Society?
11. Conclusion: How Close is China to National Rejuvenation?