Lassi Heininen, Rasmus Gjedssø Bertelsen
2. Devolution and Withdrawal: Denmark and the North Atlantic, 1800–2100
Rasmus Gjedssø Bertelsen
3. Icelandic Security in a Changing Regional and Geopolitical Seascape: Limited Capabilities and Growing Responsibilities
4. Greenlandic Paradiplomatic Relations
5. The USA in the Arctic: Superpower or Spectator?
Michael T. Corgan
6. Russian Military Strategies in the High North
Valery Konyshev, Alexander Sergunin
7. The European Union’s Arctic Strategy(ies): The Good and/or the Evil?
Sandra Maria Rodrigues Balão