Michele Acker-Hocevar, Adrienne E. Hyle, Gary Ivory, Rhonda McClellan
2. Developing a Leadership Platform
3. Pursuing a Vision on Which There Is Disagreement
Sharon Gieselmann, William G. Ruff
4. District Superintendents as Instructional Leaders?
Thomas L. Alsbury, Kathryn S. Whitaker
5. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions: Can Using Transformational Leadership and Mindfulness Theory Help You Make the Right Ones?
6. Complexity Theory, Networking, and the Work of Small-District Superintendents
7. Generational Diversity and Feminist Epistemology for Building Inclusive, Democratic, Collaborative Community
Debra Touchton, Michele Acker-Hocevar
8. Promoting the Success of Every Student with Integrity, with Fairness, and in an Ethical Manner: What If the Way Is Not Clear?
Gary Ivory, Cristóbal Rodríguez, Rhonda McClellan
9. Political Perspectives on Resource Allocation in Rural School Districts
Chad R. Lochmiller
10. Choosing a Superintendent: A Decision Framework
11. The Self and Leader Expertise
Rhonda McClellan, Gary Ivory, Adrienne E. Hyle