1. A New Dawn for Minimum Income Protection?
Ive Marx, Kenneth Nelson
2. Struggle for Life: Social Assistance Benefits, 1992–2009
Natascha Mechelen, Sarah Marchal
3. Mind the Gap: Net Incomes of Minimum Wage Workers in the EU and the US
Ive Marx, Sarah Marchal, Brian Nolan
4. Child Poverty as a Government Priority: Child Benefit Packages for Working Families, 1992–2009
Natascha Mechelen, Jonathan Bradshaw
5. Minimum Income Protection for Europe’s Elderly: What and How Much has been Guaranteed during the 2000s?
6. From Universalism to Selectivity: Old Wine in New Bottles for Child Benefits in Europe and Other Countries
Tommy Ferrarini, Kenneth Nelson, Helena Höög
7. Categorical Differentiation in the Light of Deservingness Perceptions: Institutional Structures of Minimum Income Protection for Immigrants and for the Disabled
Vanessa Hubl, Michaela Pfeifer
8. Origin and Genesis of Activation Policies in ‘Old’ Europe: Towards a Balanced Approach?
J. Timo Weishaupt
9. Social Assistance Governance in Europe: Towards a Multilevel Perspective
Yuri Kazepov, Eduardo Barberis
10. Minimum Social Protection in the CEE/CIS Countries: The Failure of a Model
Jonathan Bradshaw, Emese Mayhew, Gordon Alexander
11. The EU and Minimum Income Protection: Clarifying the Policy Conundrum
Frank Vandenbroucke, Bea Cantillon, Natascha Mechelen, Tim Goedemé, Anne Lancker