1. European Policy-Making in Education and Training: Between Institutional Legitimization and Policy Privatization
2. Competition, Governance and Global Education Policy
Antonio Olmedo, Stephen J. Ball
3. Breaking Down the Learning Silos: What Role for Employers and the Private Sector in Education and Learning?
4. The Increasing Need for Private Actors in Policy-Making at the European Commission
Cynthia M. H. Villalba
5. ‘All in’? Patterns of Participation in EU Education Policy
6. The Role of Private Companies in Supporting European Policy in the Field of Education and Training
7. HE Experts and Commissioned Research: Between Stability, Fragility and Ambiguity?
8. Conclusions: Who Benefits from EU Policy-Making in Education? The European Commission and the Privatization of Education Policy