1. Change and Continuity: Four Decades of Research and Policy
2. Rich and Poor in 2000 AD: The Great Gulf
3. The Marginal Utility of Income Transfers to the Third World
4. Comparative Public Health: The Political Economy of Human Misery and Well-Being
Hazem Adam Ghobarah, Paul Huth
5. Security and the Resources Scramble: Will 1984 be Like 1914?
6. Conflict and Coercion in Dependent States
Steven Jackson, Duncan Snidal, David Sylvan
7. Islam, Authoritarianism, and Female Empowerment: What Are the Linkages?
8. The Mysterious Case of Vanishing Hegemony, or, Is Mark Twain Really Dead?
9. Theater Nuclear Forces: Public Opinion in Western Europe
Donald R. DeLuca
10. Away from Nuclear Mythology
11. What Makes Deterrence Work? Cases from 1900 to 1980
12. Ethical Dilemmas of Nuclear Deterrence
13. Seeking Peace in a Post-Cold War World of Hegemony and Terrorism
John R. Oneal
14. Bushwhacking the Democratic Peace